Moving? Here's what to do

Moving in?

Visit the Village office at the below address.  Bring your property transfer affidavit and we will collect your contact information at that time.

Moving out?

          Be sure to call for a final bill.

          Contact the Village office on any address changes.

The Department of Public Works can be reached through the Village offices at:
74274 Burk Street
P.O. Box 903
Armada MI 48005
586-784-9151 between the hours of 7:00 am and 4:00 pm.